1. A concerted focus on promoting 21st century teaching methodology in all of our classrooms, with the benefits this will bring for student learning.
2. An emphasis on fostering student leadership, student self-responsibility and student participation throughout the school.
3. The reinforcement of our core values at every opportunity, in school with students, with parents and the wider local community.
4. More focus on communications and integration, both inside and outside our school community.
5. The encouragement of much more environmental awareness by all members of the St George’s College North community, leading to the changes in the habits of our community which will reflect this commitment.
6. The continuing improvement of our infrastructure in terms of buildings, furnishings and IT resources and more use of fund raising to achieve this.